Rune Design 704 :: You Only Live Once
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgia for staff

3 posters

Go down

Nostalgia for staff Empty Nostalgia for staff

Post  Nostalgia Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:02 pm

1.) Ingame name?
Nostalgia

2.) What position are you applying for?
Support or Moderator

3.) Do you have any experience as a staff member in other servers? If so, list them
Yes, i have been every possible staff position there is (Mod/Hidden Mod/Admin/Hidden Admin/Helper/Co-Owner/Owner). A long time ago i made my own server, but it was small with only 30 players on at a time, and the only reason i shut it down was because of IRL issues. Some servers that i have been staff on is Codeusa 523, Frostyscape, Fallenpk, and Exilityscape.There is a lot more, but i cannot remember all of them. Most of them have been shut down by the owner or i quit because the owner was only in it for the money, and made 0 to little updates at all.

4.) How long have you been playing the server now?
i Have been playing the server since this version came out and i have been very active.

5.) Why would you like to become Moderator/Administrator?
I can assure you there are some applicants that may deserve the job more than me; but, I think I should get the job as a Moderator because I can offer tranquillity and a safe environment for all ages to play in, I love helping people, I love socializing with others, I have read the rules and intend to follow the rules, and also this server grows continuously every day, so I’m hoping to help all the new people get to know the server better, and get to know the community better, because that's what a family member would do and we are all just like a family.

Some more reasons are that I have been active for a while now and I am pretty experienced (Right now i have over 150+ spins and i am 1 skill away from max which is 110-120 Dung). I understand what being a Moderator is, what it takes, and I am ready to take on the responsibility. I understand that this is not the best application you have ever read, If you see any mistakes can you please point them out, I am a little bit of a perfectionist.
Also i would like to add in that 'Texasplayer' the only mod in-game is never online, while i am online more then 9+ hours a day.

Thank you for taking your time to read this have a good day Smile
Nostalgia for staff 2v283t1

Edit: Just proof of the spins thing xD and keep in mind that i used a lot of spins trying to get ags

Nostalgia for staff 2d9sgow

Nostalgia

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia for staff Empty Re: Nostalgia for staff

Post  Nostalgia Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:57 pm

*Cough* Bump *Cough*

Nostalgia

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia for staff Empty Very Good

Post  Tr Cole Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Nost, This look very good you put effort into this, I hope you get what your lookin' For, My Support

- Cole Smile

Tr Cole

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod Azeem Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:56 pm

You have had a lot of dedication in our server, I think you are a really dedicated player, considering that you have over 100 spins (; , might have been AFK'd for but atleast you have more time than almost all of the players in the game. Your application was well written and I can see that alot of effort has been put into it. I also know that you have all the 99s which are trainable skills, and that also shows alot of dedication to our server. I apologize that the server hasn't alot of maintenence since we started, but I assure you that will change. I think you will receive a staff position as soon as we, like I said before, hit 30 players due to your absolute dedication to our server, trying to help out and pointing out our mistakes to fix. Good luck at getting a staff position, and by the way, this staff application was very well written Once again, good luck on staff Jeff Very Happy
Mod Azeem
Mod Azeem
Owner/Forum Developer
Owner/Forum Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down