Rune Design 704 :: You Only Live Once
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application Format

5 posters

Go down

Staff Application Format Empty Staff Application Format

Post  Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:28 pm

1.) Ingame name?

2.) What position are you applying for?

3.) Do you have any experience as a staff member in other servers? If so, list them

4.) How long have you been playing the server now?

5.) Why would you like to become Moderator/Administrator?

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Format Empty Door Mod App

Post  door Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:20 pm

I've been playing the server for a while now, i'm always online and active and i'm always helping new and presnent players with things. Im always encouraging people to stick by the rules, i'm always reporting any bugs or glitches to admins or mods soon as i see/hear about them. i was a admin on another server for about 2 month until it was shut down because owner starting work and had no time. I was known to be a really good person for the community.

I'd never abuse my commands and i'd always stick by the rules. i'm also very experienced when it comes to knowledge and iv'e been playing normal runescape for 8 and a half years and know mostly everything.

You'd not regret making me Mod, i'd be a massive help to the server.

Thanks for reading

in game name : "Door"

Thanks

door

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Format Empty Re: Staff Application Format

Post  Rahul Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Use the application format provided and post on a different topic
Rahul
Rahul
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Format Empty Apply for staff

Post  Punchedpk88 Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:07 am

Guest wrote:1.) Ingame name?
Punchedpk88
3.) Do you have any experience as a staff member in other servers? If so, list them
Yes i have had experience , a long time ago back in 2006scape, BDH server , was a admin and moderator
about 3 weeks
Because i have had experience on this server and love it haven't quit even when server got switched , and i have donated 15$ to the server, and am very nice , i feel like i should have the moderator position because i am loyal and been good amount of time and won't mess up like joey who become mod short period of time and jamflex. I love to play this server thank you.

Punchedpk88

Back to top Go down

Post  Mazk Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:21 pm

1.) Mazk

2.) MOD

3.) yes i am Mod on a server right now and i was Admin on 2 others and coder 1 time

4.) i have play like 1 week but i have played real rs for 8 years+

Hey guys i wanna be a MOD for help new players and get alot more so we can come over 100+ every day, i will make vids about how to make money ingame and for advertise for the server .

i hope the server will get flower game or dice so we can gamble too, i will be happy to help with mming and hosting .

I will report all the bugs the server have for make it more safe to play so the economy dont crash because of a bug or dupe..
i am always Online but i PVM alot so see me at bandos ;-) ..

Mazk

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Format Empty I want to be a fair mod

Post  franzpenner Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:11 am

Guest wrote:1.) Ingame name?
Runemergency
MOD
Yes I everytime helped other players by their problems and reported fails in other servers. In Rs I helped alot to but i wasnt MOD.
I play this server now like a week but I played other servers whitch arn't good like that and I played RS alot of years
I would like to become MOD because I want to help other players with problems, I want to Help them when they got scammed or any other help you can make, because theres nothing over happy players. I want to report bugs glitches and something like this. And I want to report spammers or everything What the owner don't like to see.

When the Owner read this, I hope i will become a MOD soon because I'm not only a player who want to be famouse only when he or she is a mod, NO! The only one thing I want is HELP other players and REPORT forbidden things.

franzpenner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down