Rune Design 704 :: You Only Live Once
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

devlous for mod/admin/staff of anykind, the devlous with the L

3 posters

Go down

devlous for mod/admin/staff of anykind, the devlous with the L Empty devlous for mod/admin/staff of anykind, the devlous with the L

Post  Devlous Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:30 pm

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME FOR ADMIN/MOD/STAFF OF ANYKIND! I love helping people on the server and look up to the mods and admins XD
most of the time i yell in the chat asking people if they need help and i have no idea what to right in here so please vote Smile

Devlous

Back to top Go down

devlous for mod/admin/staff of anykind, the devlous with the L Empty Aww My Twin! :D Good Luck Mate <3

Post  ItzDevious Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:14 am

Aww my twin Smile > I Support this player all the way! Very Happy he's a trustable and helpful guy, please make him helper rank Smile bounce

ItzDevious
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

devlous for mod/admin/staff of anykind, the devlous with the L Empty Re: devlous for mod/admin/staff of anykind, the devlous with the L

Post  NEWSOUL Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:31 am

lol! hes really ur twin wowowowoowowowo ok.... santa

NEWSOUL

Back to top Go down

devlous for mod/admin/staff of anykind, the devlous with the L Empty It's not letting me delete it....

Post  Devlous Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:10 pm

can someone tell me how to delete it's not letting me Sad

Devlous

Back to top Go down

devlous for mod/admin/staff of anykind, the devlous with the L Empty Re: devlous for mod/admin/staff of anykind, the devlous with the L

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down