Rune Design 704 :: You Only Live Once
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The end of Rune-Design

3 posters

Go down

The end of Rune-Design Empty The end of Rune-Design

Post  vodka Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:18 am

Guys we've had a good run over the time that we've been going and i'd just like to thank everyone who's actually been
involved with the server, i hope that you all had a great time playing and you won't miss it or the people you played with too much. Unfortunately Brandon won't reply to the staff members on skype and he isn't putting the server back up so I geuss we can all assume the server has ended. I no longer play Runescape private servers anymore, i said when Rune-design ends then i will stop playing them, that time has come.

I wish you all the best of luck in the future guys and remember... just enjoy life.

-George (co-owner/Badger)

vodka

Back to top Go down

The end of Rune-Design Empty Re: The end of Rune-Design

Post  Nostalgia Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Dude sad to see this happen, i was enjoying the server so much having fun with the great economy, great staff, and much more! But then he shut it down... I waited weeks for it to get back online, but i guess it's finally over. Thank you for letting us know what has been happening and if the server is done or not. I don't play RSPS's anymore either, i was really hoping i could still play this, but it looks like i'll just have to go to 07scape :\ see you guys later. I will never forget the good times that i/we all had on this AMAZING server.

Nostalgia

Back to top Go down

Post  thok Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Well,I just hope he forum doesn't go down.
thok
thok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum