Rune Design 704 :: You Only Live Once
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small update of what's been going on.

2 posters

Go down

Small update of what's been going on. Empty Small update of what's been going on.

Post  thok Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Ok, since the server been down for up to 1-2 weeks, we have not yet know the real reason the server's been down for this long.
Some people think he doesn't care about the server anymore. But I mostly agree on that he might have family problems or school problems that causes him to not get on the server and fix all of what's going on
but, that's just an OPINION not a fact.
I will keep you updated on the server if i know anything new, just add me on Skype: Solace Diminisher.

Thanks
-Thok
thok
thok

Back to top Go down

Small update of what's been going on. Empty Re: Small update of what's been going on.

Post  Nostalgia Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Not trying to hate on you Fox, but if he really did have "family/school problems" don't you think that he would/could have came on the forums to post a reason on why he hasn't said anything?...

Nostalgia

Back to top Go down

Small update of what's been going on. Empty Re: Small update of what's been going on.

Post  thok Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Then what lol, he got kidnapped?
thok
thok

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgia Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 am

Either that, he quit on us, died, or aliens took him :\

Nostalgia

Back to top Go down

Post  thok Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:43 am

lol...
thok
thok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum