Rune Design 704 :: You Only Live Once
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cole For Supporter

3 posters

Go down

Cole For Supporter Empty Cole For Supporter

Post  Tr Cole Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:53 pm

1.) Ingame name? Cole

2.) What position are you applying for? Supporter

3.) Do you have any experience as a staff member in other servers? If so, list them Yes : TizenX , Pk-x and RoastPk.

4.) How long have you been playing the server now? 2 days :\ ( I think i should play abit longer b4 i ever become mod )

5.) Why would you like to become Moderator/Administrator? I would like to become Supporter because, im good at helpin the new people i know the bugs, when people ask me questions i know them 90% of the time, im on most of the day, so i'll beable to help the new people that join, give them tips etc! , so Yea, i would like to be Supporter, Thanks.

- Cole

Last edited by Tr Cole on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up ;\)

Tr Cole

Back to top Go down

Cole For Supporter Empty Re: Cole For Supporter

Post  Nostalgia Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:26 pm

L0l number 5 asks "why would you like to become that position" not "which position would you like"

Nostalgia

Back to top Go down

Post  H A R TZZZ Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Not to be rude or anything just gicing a personal opinion this application can be much more longer , and you should update it and put more thought in to it

Sincerely , H A R T

H A R TZZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Tr Cole Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:12 am

Nostalgia wrote:L0l number 5 asks "why would you like to become that position" not "which position would you like"
Fixed it Nost, Thanks mate, lmao!

Tr Cole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum