Rune Design 704 :: You Only Live Once
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake4Mod!!

2 posters

Go down

Cake4Mod!! Empty Cake4Mod!!

Post  Cake Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 pm

1.) Ingame name? Cakeee

2.) What position are you applying for? Mod

3.) Do you have any experience as a staff member in other servers? If so, list them. i have been mod/ admin on several servers but none were big enough to be noticed.

4.) How long have you been playing the server now? about a week or two, but i am on 20 hours a day usually

5.) Why would you like to become Moderator/Administrator? I would like to be moderator because i am almost always online, plus while i had my donor status everybody would walk up to me and ask me questions, i love to help people(: I am friends with most of the staff/previous staff such as Max combat, Jake nd a few more.. i feel i could really help the players by answering their questions nd id love to be a part of the staff on this server<3

Cake

Back to top Go down

Cake4Mod!! Empty Re: Cake4Mod!!

Post  jake Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:40 pm

good luck buddy, i'd like to point out that you are always helping people around the server and have donated a lot to help us. Also really support you on this matter and hope you get it, once again, good luck!

jake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum