Rune Design 704 :: You Only Live Once
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rushing Guide

2 posters

Go down

Rushing Guide Empty Rushing Guide

Post  King Parker Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 am

Hello, welcome to my rushing guide. Here I will be showing you some rushing tips and tricks!

First off we need to talk gear. I like to use full vangaurd top and bottom with fighter hat for the 3 main peices. I have seen people use PvP Armour as there basics, as well as Torva and Ganodermic. Now on to other equipments. I like to use Goliath Gloves, Steadfast Boots, Berserker Ring (i), Completionists Cape, a fury, and Lucky Dragon Claws or Dragon Claws. If you cannot afford Goliath Gloves or Berserker Ring (i) (for whatever reason) use Culinaromancer Gloves and a regular Berserker Ring.

For your inventory use a Super attack potion, Super strength potion, two Super restore potions, 2 Saradomin brews, (Emergency food.) Vengeance runes, a Primal 2h or Chaotic Maul, three open inventory spots, (for coins, tokens, and PvP Caskets.) and lastly food.

Now you are ready to rush! Go into a safe zone in the wilderness, and find your victim. Make sure your victim isnt praying melee and it helps if they dont have a divine. After you find the victim drink your potions turn on the prayers Turmoil, Berserker, Protect One Item, and Soul Split. Now turn cast a Vengeance and click on the Minimap until it says you are in the Wilderness. (You do this because it makes you appear to be in a safe zone for your first claw spec.) Now click your victim quickly so they cant protect melee fast enough. After you use all of your Dragon Claw specs hit them with your Maul or 2h if they are near death. If you manage to kill the victim, If the loot is worth taking, bank your stuff get some food and gear with high mage defence as people will try to kill you.

Well thats all. If you have any questions contact me in game, my IGN is King Parker.

King Parker

Back to top Go down

Rushing Guide Empty +1

Post  Host Chris Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:02 am

+1

Host Chris

Back to top Go down