Rune Design 704 :: You Only Live Once
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application- Door

Go down

Mod Application- Door Empty Mod Application- Door

Post  door Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:56 am

1.) Ingame name? Door

2.) What position are you applying for? Moderator

3.) Do you have any experience as a staff member in other servers? If so, list them, i was a moderator on another server for about 2 weeks but it closed down, currently i'm a helper on Rune Design and i'm known to be a good help to the server.

4.) How long have you been playing the server now? Over a month but i have a good understanding about most of it.

5.) Why would you like to become Moderator/Administrator? I'm online every single day for most of the time, i'm always seeing spammers/ people breaking the rules when no staff are online. I'm always helping people with my current position, i have donated over 100M Rsgp and supported all the staff. I'm always triyng to encourage people to follow the rules and trying to get people to check the rules. I'd be a great help and would always be responding to players who need assistance. Most importantly i'd never abuse my powers, they would always be used to a professional usage only if needed. You'd have a good moderator on your server.

Thanks for reading my application.

door

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum