Rune Design 704 :: You Only Live Once
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thok For Mod (re-uploaded for testing the signature lol)

2 posters

Go down

Thok For Mod (re-uploaded for testing the signature lol) Empty Thok For Mod (re-uploaded for testing the signature lol)

Post  thok Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:53 pm

1.) Ingame name?
Thok
2.) What position are you applying for?
mod
3.) Do you have any experience as a staff member in other servers? If so, list them
yes I remember in Icyscape
4.) How long have you been playing the server now?
back then before the reset on the crash of eco on the claws.
5.) Why would you like to become Moderator/Administrator?
Ok, I would like to become mod because i really enjoy this server.
I enjoy helping many people as I can.
I know i might have made a mistake, yes..That..but I'm that person that remembers the past of the bad things that has happened, so it wont happen again I promise.
I can be trusted if you want, your choice I'm not scammer.
I can try my best to help you on anything
I sometimes joke alot just to laugh because i love laughing and making people laugh too.
If you have any personal problems and want to express everything out, Im there for YOU i won't laugh nor tell anyone about it.
If I become a mod, I will still do all of the above, but try my best on everything HECK if I don't even get picked I'll still do my best .
I also don't play by favorites, nor hate anyone if someone comes in and starts talking smack, i will give them 3 warnings,5 max If they keep on disrespecting players or bulling other players I will jail/mute them.(If I'm mod)(^IF I'm mod too).
I am that type of person that tells you what you need to hear not what you want to hear.
And my quote is "People who intend to forget the past, they will somehow re-create it."
I will always entertain the person/people I am with all the time sometimes it might be awkward lol but at least you won't be bored doing nothing...

Thanks,
Thok.
"Life is like a book. Each day is a new page. May your book be a bestseller with adventures to tell, lessons to learn and tales of good deeds to remember."
thok
thok

Back to top Go down

Thok For Mod (re-uploaded for testing the signature lol) Empty Re: Thok For Mod (re-uploaded for testing the signature lol)

Post  Mod Azeem Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:50 pm

This was a long application, better than before (; I think you do help players and maybe you'll get mod one day,but first would come supporter. If you keep up your good work and you mark your words which were said in your application, your basically set to get a staff position.
Mod Azeem
Mod Azeem
Owner/Forum Developer
Owner/Forum Developer

Back to top Go down

Thok For Mod (re-uploaded for testing the signature lol) Empty Re: Thok For Mod (re-uploaded for testing the signature lol)

Post  thok Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Mod Azeem wrote:This was a long application, better than before (; I think you do help players and maybe you'll get mod one day,but first would come supporter. If you keep up your good work and you mark your words which were said in your application, your basically set to get a staff position.
Mmk, but, ain't I'm advertising Extreme Donor lol?
thok
thok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down