Rune Design 704 :: You Only Live Once
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biteme's moderator aplication. (with color so you dont get bored :P)

4 posters

Go down

Biteme's moderator aplication. (with color so you dont get bored :P) Empty Biteme's moderator aplication. (with color so you dont get bored :P)

Post  biteme Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:12 am

1.) In-game name? "Biteme"

2.) What position are you applying for? i am applying for moderator or helper position.

3.) Do you have any experience as a staff member in other servers? If so, list them, i have been a moderator on the following servers: Xlite 718, Ownagepking 667, Nosz-scape (don't know revision of nosz), and i was mod on another 317 server forever ago that i cant remeber the name of.

4.) How long have you been playing the server now? i have only been playing the server for two weeks now but i am in love with this server. i have already donated for the benefits and to help the server stay alive Smile .

5.) Why would you like to become Moderator/Administrator? i would like to be a moderator because i love to help other people and my goal on any rsps is to improve the community by helping and spreading the love inspiring other players to do the same, because i feel that i have the background experience and time to improve the community by helping others, including sharing knowledge and making the game more fun for others. Also containing the amount of bug abusers, and other rule brakers to a very minimal, such as 'Jamflex'.

Last edited by biteme on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

biteme

Back to top Go down

Biteme's moderator aplication. (with color so you dont get bored :P) Empty Re: Biteme's moderator aplication. (with color so you dont get bored :P)

Post  Retorted Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:19 am

Like the colors, and Support. Helped me, and saw you helping quite a few other new players couple days ago. Also that drop party was Nice. cheers

Retorted

Back to top Go down

Biteme's moderator aplication. (with color so you dont get bored :P) Empty Re: Biteme's moderator aplication. (with color so you dont get bored :P)

Post  TDRLegitz Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:20 am

gl on staff bro
great helper Smile

-Frost legit

GL Very Happy!!

TDRLegitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Pulse Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:24 am

Very Active as well as helpful, gl my friend

Zero Pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  biteme Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:46 am

TDRLegitz wrote:gl on staff bro
great helper Smile

-Frost legit

GL Very Happy!!

thanks man means alot Smile

biteme

Back to top Go down

Post  biteme Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:47 am

Zero Pulse wrote:Very Active as well as helpful, gl my friend
thanks! means alot :3

biteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down